The Squidgy Bug Fishing Lure is a soft plastic bait with astonishing tail end action and among the most cracking in the Squidgies queue up of plastics.
Although the Squidgy Bug soft plastic sport fishing lure was configured for unweighted surface presentments its effects on a weighted basic jig head is likewise mind blowing.
The Squidgy Bug soft plastic angling lure equals just 70mm in length and with its curled tail end action just about any fish will undergo a crack at it. The Squidgy Bug lures are really versatile because it can resemble so many baits such as a Shrimp, tad pole or bait fish. This makes them amazing in both fresh and seawater systems.
The Squidgy Bug soft plastic fishing lure likewise makes a cracking surface bait by adding together with a Squidgy Resin finesse Jig head and retrieving with the fishing rod tip held high, this is outstanding on Bass! The Squidgy Bug Soft Plastic Fishing lures are pretty much one of the finest soft plastic fishing lures in the marketplace for any estuary fish species and whenever you’re chasing Bream, Bass or Estuary Perch you genuinely need to give the Squidgy bug fishing lure a try!
Characteristics and specs
Package includes 6 Squidgy soft plastic Bugs
Lures are 70 mm in length
Available in 4 productive colour options
Large curl tail on a bug shape body
Small eyes for added reality
Suited for both surface and bottom fishing
Recommended Jig head hook sizes 4, 2 and 1
Squidgy Bug soft plastic fishing lures are merely resistless in the water world and this follows all attributable they’re resistless tail activity and humble indulgent scrumptious appearing physical structure.
The Squidgy Bug fishing lure colour range is absolutely competitive to simulating several bait types and the Coral colour represents a downright weapon for night-time luring.
The Squidgy Bug soft plastic fishing lure is so versatile it may be fished fresh or salt for an endless listing of species but it genuinely shines when used to target Bream, Perch and of course Australian Bass.
So if soft plastic fishing lures is your thing you’d be dotty to not try out the popular Squidgy Bug soft plastic fishing lures! Purchase the Squidgy Bug Lures HERE
Jackall Fishing Lures Model TN60 Fishing are known world wide for being very versatile fishing lures that can be fishing in alot of different ways and situations. The Jackall TN60 Fishing lure casts well making the Jackall TN60 Fishing lure perfect search baits over flats and weed beds. The possibilities are endless for vertical presentations as they vibrate both on the lift and drop. Jackall TN60 lipless crank fishing lures can also be cast into snags and will vibrate on the drop and also on a slow to medium retrieve.
Jackall fishing Lures – Model TN60 have a tungsten metal weight on the outside lip which allows for more body room for the lure to make its unique and irresistible rattling vibration. Jackall TN60 Fishing lures are designed to have the ultimate balance so the lure can swim at the very slowest retrieval speeds for especially challenging conditions. Jackall TN60 Fishing Lures cast like a dream due to its 13 gram weight and is a bite sized 60mm in length. The Jackall TN60 lure is specially designed with a weight system that makes it possible for the lure to stand straight up at the bottom. This amazing feature will mean less snagging than other types of lipless crankbaits. The Metal chin guard will also help to protect the Jackall body from damage when knocking against timber and rocks.
This Jackall Fishing Lure is part of the exciting TN range of lipless crankbaits from Jackall Bros. The Jackall TN60 fishing lures are extremely versatile lures that can be fished a lot of different ways, they cast very well
The Jackall TN60 is dynamite on array of species with the most commonly targeted species being Bass, Redfin, Murray Cod, Small Barramundi, Saratoga, large Bream and the Jackall TN60 has a reputation as the number one lure for Golden Perch and has long been a tournament winner!
Features and Specifications
• Length 60mm
• Weight 13 grams
• Quality split rings and trebles
• Amazing line up of proven colours
• Balanced for the slowest of retrieval speeds
• Metal chin to protect lure against hard knocks
• Weighted to stand up straight on the bottom to reduce lure loses
• Irresistible rattle and vibrating action
• Can be fished vertically and horizontally
• The Jackall TN60 has a weight of 13 grams and cast be used to cast great distances or even work deeper water. The Jackall TN60 Fishing Lure can be used vertically or horizontally making this a very versatile lure for any fishing scenario.
• Jackall TN60 fishing Lures boast an amazingly productive rattle and vibrating action which sets these lure miles ahead of other bibless crank baits.
• The Jackall TN60 is weighted to perfection and when it reaches the bottom will stand up straight as not to snag up as much as other brands and sure to save you a lot of money.
• Jackall Lures, with its worldwide reputation as one of, if not THE best freshwater bibless crankbaits available allows you to purchase this lure with confidence! Its scientific balancing and action is set to have you locked into battle in no time at all so grab some Jackall’s and join in the action! Purchase Jackall Fishing Lures or find our more information Here
The long awaited Rapala Xrap XR04 fishing lures have made it into Australia.
These little beauties will most certainly catch a huge variety of fish in the rivers, lakes, bays and inlets.
This brand new release from Rapala lures is an awesome sized lure for Australian Bass, Bream, Trout, Flathead and such a range of other fish as well.
The Size of the Rapala XR04 fishing lure is 4cm and we are stocking a variety of super popular colours. They are a suspending lure with a weight of approximately 2 grams and running depth of 60 centimeters.
Such a life like bait!
Presenting the new Rapala XR04 Fishing Lure!
Check out this youtube clip below. It is of their slightly larger brothers the XR06 however you will get a great idea of just how these lures work and how they will be deadly and a must for your fishing lure box.