Introducing the new Shimano Thunnus CI4 Fishing Reels.
For 2010 Shimano have re-released their famous Thunnus baitrunner style fishing reel however this time round they have added the Thunnus reels to the CI4 Family of fishing reels..
So what does CI4 stand for? Well CI4 refers to the construction of the fishing reel. It is a Re-enforced carbon fibre that creates a strong but incredibility light weight fishing reel.
* Aluminum Sideplate
* Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
* Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III. Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
* Varispeed Oscillation
* S-Concept, S-Rotor, S-Arm Cam, Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment), Oversized Septon Grips for Power and Comfort, WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
* Machined Aluminum Handle
* Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
* Repairable Clicker
* S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings
* Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse
* Floating Shaft
* Fluidrive II Gearing
* Approved for use in Saltwater
* Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
A Brilliant NEW strong, light weight fishing reel perfect! what more could you ask for!
Want to review the Shimano Thunnus Fishing Reels? Reply / Comment to this blog. or use the product review tabs in our online fishing store.
Where Can I buy the NEW Shimano Thunnus CI4 Fishing Reels?
The Shimano Thunnus CI4 Fishing Reels can be purchased from the ocean storm fishing tackle shop website here: